ASP Contractor – 12 Months
Job Description | Sydney, Australia
Do you have the balance of user focus and programming skills to manage and maintain a great user interface? Have you got talent and enthusiasm for the MSFT .Net stack – especially “Classic” ASP-based applications? Do you have a wide variety of experience deploying sites that are functional across all the major browser platforms? Then we are looking for you to work with a great team, building a high level of quality into a distributed real-time software product serving sites across the globe 24 hours a day.
We are in urgent need of an ASP contractor to help us maintain and upgrade our current application infrastructure to a more modern and robust framework.
You’ll be working closely with product managers, operations and the backend software engineers building the user interface that our customers want.
Required Skills and Expertise (must be verifiable):
- 4 – 6 years of software engineering experience.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid ability in writing testable software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience working for a commercial software company.
Knowledge and Proficiency with these technologies required:
- 1 – 2 years ASP classic development experience
- 3 – 4 years ASP.net and C# particularly in REST and Security
- Web development using one of the following technologies – React or AngularJS
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Agile/Scrum development
- Experience working within a project management/ task management system like Rally or Jira.
- Mobile application development on IOS and/or Android.
If you seek a growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply now to HR@buildingiq.com
Please, no recruiters.